[ SHOWGSD-L ] tail chasing puppy

  • From: slvrcrkgsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 00:13:36 -0500

I saw a puppy buyer today, whose 15 week old puppy is chasing his tail "all the
time".  She said that he catches it with his teeth and yelps (because he bites
it), and then continues chasing it.  I have had an adult that would chase his
tail when anal sacks were full, but not sure why a puppy would be doing this.
He has been seen by their vet.

Carrie Adams
Colorado