[ SHOWGSD-L ] swollen spots on hock joints??...

  • From: BonJenShepherds@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 20:18:29 EDT

Hello Everyone,

    I just noticed today that a male I gave a  family member has swollen
spots on his hock joints, they are soft and fluid  filled. Kinda look like
cysts
(round & only attached by skin it seems)  but its odd they are about the same
size and on both hock joints.  He acts  fine, no limping or fever or anything &
he's very active. Does anyone have a  clue what this could be?
    I hope its nothing too serious,

Bonnie
BonJen  Shepherds
_www.BonJen.com_ (http://www.bonjen.com/)