[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: suspension in other breeds....

  • From: Jessica MacMillan <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>, <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>, <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 12:58:34 -0500

Unfortunately, a correct gait is hard to find when it is one of a kind in a
ring full of dogs who move their legs fast.. We see that in Dalmatians all the
time - dogs with a lot of leg action and no actual reach and drive (which is
what the standard calls for).. But of course, very few know what reach and
drive REALLY are.

Sigh.. Very frustrating at times and I even see it on all the lists - too bad I
cannot reach through my computer screen and shake some people up!

Jessica MacMillan
Paisley Dals (www.paisleydals.com)
& The Shepherd Girls (Simmie, CGC, TDI, TC, HIC & Pepper, HIC)
Member of: DCA, GSDCA & GTCDC