[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: suspension in other breeds....

  • From: Jessica MacMillan <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>, <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 12:26:35 -0500

Unfortunately, everyone seems to make the mistake of the flying trot = period
of suspension. Almost all dogs have a period of suspension but very few have
the flying trot.

And I hate to say it, but very few GSDs have a flying trot either... Very sad
commentary... I love the look of "floating" above the ground.

Jessica MacMillan
Paisley Dals (www.paisleydals.com)
& The Shepherd Girls (Simmie, CGC, TDI, TC, HIC & Pepper, HIC)
Member of: DCA, GSDCA & GTCDC