[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: suspension in other breeds....

  • From: "Kathaleen Strong" <inflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 07:35:13 -0700

Thanks for posting the link!

I scrolled through the great pictures.  I was going to say when someone said
that the "flying trot" is unique or "ours" but I figured who cares what I
think.

I read your article too... Ummm very interesting read.  I'll be sending you
a private email later with some other information relating to some of what
you wrote.

Kathaleen