[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: suspension

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 15:55:15 EST

Micky is an extremely talented photographer.  One of her photos is on  the
cover of the 2010 AGSRA "Photographers to the Rescue" calendar.  (Order
yours now ... they make great holiday gifts!)  Micky did the  photography, on
last minute notice, for the GSDC of Sacramento Valley's  Specialty this past
March.  This was her 1st GSD Specialty  assignment and she did a fantastic
jobb.
Diane

Diane  Silver-Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
_http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com

In a message dated 11/5/2009 12:48:53 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

And,  though we don't see as much of her work as we would like, Micky Adams
is a  talented up and comer!!  Watch for her work.  You saw some of it at
the Ohio National, I do  believe.

_ (http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com/)