[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: suspension

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 20:44:56 GMT

Michael, Sharon, and also, Terry Cochran, have given me wonderful pics of Ch
Harley fully suspended.  They are some of my very favorite shots.

Michael gave me a beautiful pic of Ch Diana watching out the back window of my
car at a show a few years back.  I treasure that, as it just IS my Diana!!
Looking for me patiently and quietly.  She was such a very GOOD dog!!  I miss
her so.

Sharon took a couple of pics of Charlotte-Jo Cassidy-Cooke in fun show
poses....with Judge Ken Tank, handler Grace Cassidy, going BOS at the GSDC of
San Diego two years back.  Very fun pics.

Terry took a precious pic of Charlotte-Jo Cassidy-Cooke being cuddled by Jamie
Walker at a show in Arizona.

We are so very lucky to have these talented artists and dog lovers working for,
and with, us.  You can always count on wonderful photos.

And, though we don't see as much of her work as we would like, Micky Adams is a
talented up and comer!!  Watch for her work.  You saw some of it at the Ohio
National, I do believe.

Paula, 344 days and counting