[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: suspension

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: israelfriedberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 06:57:36 EST

In a message dated 11/4/2009 11:19:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
israelfriedberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Maybe  the answer is "of course, that's why they went select."  Maybe we
aren't  so bad these days.  Or it could be that Michael Avery just takes the
best  moving pictures.
Sam

I agree with Sam, lots of good moving pictures, but Mike Avery has a talent
 for capturing the best time.
So maybe is both.

Ileana