[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: suspension

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 03:42:36 GMT

She took the photo of my Harley finishing under Bob Drescher at that Sacramento
show, with Ben Bigornia on the lead, and also a candid of me in sheer and total
ecstasy!  I think she titled the second mentioned one,"The Face of a New
Champion!"  I will NEVER forget the feeling of finishing my first male GSD
CHAMPION with the second of back-to-back majors!  Micky is a doll and has a
good eye for our dogs.

I have my Rescue calendar already and I recognized her work right off when I
picked it up!

I will be enjoying her work for the rest of my life!!

Paula, 344 days and counting