[ SHOWGSD-L ] suspension

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 18:28:56 EST

In a message dated 11/4/09 8:19:31 PM Pacific Standard Time,
israelfriedberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Maybe we aren't so bad these days.

This was the first time in years that I have heard Dave Rinke say the breed
 is improving.

I feel we have made great strides in secondary sex charactoristics,
suspension, temperament, and pigment.  We have some problems with locked  hocks
and certainly we may be breeding outselves into a corner.

That does not mean we have no problems, but it looks like we are headed in
the right direction.

But, the breeders should be commended. This year the quality was
astounding, and the Selects gratifying.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/