[ SHOWGSD-L ] suspension

  • From: Samuel Israel <israelfriedberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 20:18:44 -0800 (PST)

I know that everyone keeps on stating that the dogs today just don't suspend.
Well, I just went to Sharon Avery's website with the pictures from this year's
national and looked at the moving pictures of each of the select dogs and
bitches.  Almost everyone of the dogs and bitches are fully suspended in the
one moving picture Sharon posted.  Hmmmm.  Maybe the answer is "of course,
that's why they went select."  Maybe we aren't so bad these days.  Or it could
be that Michael Avery just takes the best moving pictures.
Sam