[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: survived a mass shooting

  • From: murfamx4@xxxxxxx
  • To: victorysbullseye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 09:08:17 -0500

Debbie I am glad your OK as well.?

? What surprised me the most was the statements from his family.? His mom said
this was an act of GOD like a tornado, Flood or earth Quake.? His brother said
"He went to war".??

? The feeling among his people that this was justified scares me to death.??We
have the concealed carry law here in MO but are restricted from bringing them
into government buildings.? If some of the "GOOD" people had been armed there
might not have been so much death and destruction of so many innocent lives.

? My wife knows one of the police officers that was killed.? He and his
children were patients at the dentist office she works for.

?

? Hug your dog once for me to.?

?

Glenn