[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: surgical implant

  • From: "RivendellP" <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <DaniaKarloff@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 09:53:43 -0800

 what is everyone paying for the actual implant  and  Transcervical
procedures?

What is it costint to have the sperm shipped in:

 Sally

Paul adds...

It's not cheap. It cost us $600 to collect, extend, and ship the semen via
Fed Ex. (2 collections...2 shipments) The 1st TCI was $325 and the 2nd is
$250. We didn't do the 2nd TCI as Dr. Cain was sure we got her. Since it was
too late to stop the 2nd collection...we did a regular AI yesterday. She
charges $110 for a regular AI so we spent $1035.00 for the procedure. It
would have been $1160.00 had we done the 2nd TCI.

Not cheap but worth the effort in our opinion.

Paul