[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: surgical implant

  • From: "Sally" <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx>, <EHomesG@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 10:53:36 -0600

If the only problem was that the stud couldn't do the job, why , I ask did
the vet put your bitch through a surgical procedure?  He could have AI d
her,
or done a transcervical AI if he has the equipment. Both have high success
rates and are MUCH less risky and more likely to give you pups than a
surgical
implant.  Not attacking you of course, just makes me scratch my head about
the vet, you know?

I was under the impression that implants had the highest success rates.  I
would like to hear more opinions on this

sally