[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: surgical implant

  • From: CLOVERLEIFE@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 06:18:18 EST

i had surgical implant done on 2 of my bitches with successful litters on
both couple of years ago, went and bred naturally later and both conceived
again
with big litters....could we discuss when to implant from the results of the
prog timing tests....also had where my bitch was ready to breed on sat(3.5 on
friday) and fedX will not deliver on sat so no breeding could be done as prog
was 14 on monday and owner of stud dog said it was too late per their
vet....natalie

Cloverleife Hill Kennels
http://www.cloverleife.com/

CH Cloverleife's Dimples - CH Carmil's Amadeus V Windywood -
CH Cloverleife's Cappuccino - CH Cloverleife's Firecracker -