[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: suggestions please...FUTURITY PLAQUES!!!!!!!!

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx, myjoygs@xxxxxxx, d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx, israelfriedberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 12:48:48 -0500 (EST)

A good number of people told me that they wanted to donate their plaques
back to the club.  OF course postage will have to be paid.  People  could
just look at it as a trophy donation. Since we are trying to save money  .
Otherwise I will find another way.

However, I will collect them at all board meetings and show that I attend
and then figure out how I get them to Bruce,

And I plan on having Futurity Chairmen at all futurities collected them and
 then send them all to Bruce and have the Futurity budget reimburse the
clubs.

I am trying to be responsive to people's good suggestions and I am trying
to save the club money.

Carol

In a message dated 1/25/2011 10:06:58 A.M. Central Standard Time,
bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Ok I  love your Idea but won't that be costly to those donating(flying) how
abow  about doing it at the Futurities instead. Maybe I can talk Fred and
Ann into  donating some of theres
Bob Neiman / Walled Lake, Mich.
Owner  Barkalot's Felonious Assault AKA Brat and the other half of  B'N'B
Breeder/owner of UKC GR Ch.B'N'B-Barkalot's Cherish RN
Co-owner  of UKC ChSandyCreek-B'N'B-WC's Christmas Star AKA Echo
Co-owner of  Ketlyn's Black Widow
Proud member of the GSDC of Am. since 1996
Stand up  for what you believe in,
even if you are standing  alone.