[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: suggestions please

  • From: Bonnie Dinsmore <vonadlerhof@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 11:17:46 -0500

Ken,
This actually works and has been in practice at my house for many years :-)
We've had "Goofball", "The Big Idiot," "Dumb A$$," and the like.  All lovingly,
of course, but they start coming to those names, and it makes your life so much
easier, since these names tend to spill out quite easily, and there's no need
to remember actual names anymore!

Bonnie Dinsmore, Von Adlerhof German Shepherds