[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: suggestions please

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: tanksr@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 07:02:29 EST

ROTFL!

I have an almost 10 year old Jim x Becky son, BIG dog, outstanding
temperament, does the school trips etc. BUT...put this dog in a crate, in a
run or
behind a fence and he turns into Cujo.

It's interesting to say the least when the exterminator etc. comes.   I'm
on my 3rd exterminator w/ the same company and I think Justin has something
to do with it <G>.  Truthfully, I could just open the door and he'd  be
fine, but you'd never think that from the show he puts on, and if you holler
it
only gets worse <G>.

Well years ago, I called him a horse's a** after he terrified the HVAC
people, and you'd have thought it was high praise.  Now, as a joke, we'll  tell
him he's been a horse's *** and he'll smile, spin around, wag his tail,
ears flat back, the picture of doggie joy.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC

In a message dated 1/22/2011 12:50:17 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
tanksr@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Try  using different swear words before their names... like g** d*** it
Trudy
and "you sob Truman" I always mix up my metaphors and try to match  them to
the dog. Pretty soon you can leave out the "Trudy" and "Truman"  part.
Ken

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 3:14 PM, sally hayden
<sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Returning from judging in  California I realized just how lonely  Truman
my
> cardigan was  without a big buddy in the house with him.He refused to do
> anything  just laid at the door and waited for me till my husband was not
>  looking and then he became mr destructo.2 pair of reading glasses, a
shoe  ,
> a box of Kleenex and a clothes hanger.  So I have moved in my  youngest
> shepherd bitch (8yrs.)They love each other and if he kept me  laughing the
> two of them are a barrell of monkeys together.
>  Here is the problem - His name is Truman hers is Trudy.  Every time I
say  a
> name they booth think I want them.    Tru and  Tru.   They don't wait to
> hear
> the end of the  name.  I think I want to just try to get trudy use to
being
>  called   D - think it will work? if not what do you think I should  do
> --
> Sally
> Sally
>
>  www.embroiderybysally.org
> updated with new  designs

>  POST is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of  the
FORWARDS
> of any kind are permitted without prior permission of the  original author
> AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS  RESERVED.
>
> Each Author is responsible for the content of  his/her post.  This group
and
> its administrators are not  responsible for the comments or opinions
> expressed in any  post.
>
> ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING,  REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY
> MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON  SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
> PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST  AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS
EXPRESSLY
> FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF  LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL
BE
> PROSECUTED.
>
>  For assistance, please contact the List Management at  admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

> http://showgsd.org/mail.html
> NATIONAL BLOG -  http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/

POST  is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.