[ SHOWGSD-L ] suggestions

  • From: "Threese Clark" <chcohosh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 11:17:43 -0400

Hi all

I am looking for suggestions on how to resolve a very bad situation.

If anyone has had a similar situation I would like to know how you handled
it. If you haven't had the problem what would you do if you did.

I have a show bitch that I brought home 16 months ago (she was about four
months old at the time) and she was a replacement for a bitch I had
purchased five years ago that could not be shown. I still have no papers on
this girl. I have e-mailed and called constantly asking for papers or for
information on the status of this litter. AKC tells me that they have never
received a request for a litter registration for this breeding. This bitch
is from a top GSD breeder/handler. I have been given every excuse you could
possibly think of as to why there still are no papers and I have been
promised numerous times that the matter would be taken care of soon.

Soon now has extended to 16 months and not only can I not show this girl in
conformation, I can not even put her in a performance ring or get a simple
CGC on her. I am essentially a boarding kennel.

Before anyone jumps all over the boarding kennel remark, be aware that I
love this girl and she is a member of my family. However I do more with all
my fur kids than just give them a place to rest their paws and her potential
is being sadly wasted at this time because of her lack of registration
papers.

I don't want to cause problems for the breeder/handler I just want the
papers. However it appears that I will not get any closure on this unless I
go further.

Suggestions anyone?????

Threese - Limited Edition Shepherds (VA)

http://members.aol.com/gsdgodiva/LTDGS.html