[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: suggestions

  • From: Royal T Shepherds <gina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsdlistnew <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 05:38:29 -0800 (PST)

People are so stupid.  The owner of the doodle mutt  should be apologizing to
your friend for letting her dog get in their yard and chasing her daughter.  I
agree with getting a fence.  She may not have needed it before, but she does
now!   As unfair as it is, no matter what happens, the GSD always seems to get
the blame just because it is a GSD! grrrrr
Gina
 *LIVE PUPPY CAM* http://www.gsdlady.camstreams.com
ROYAL T SHEPHERDS
http://www.royaltshepherds.com
Home of: Ch Covy Tucker Hill v Royal T's Edsel,CD,NA,CGC,HIC,OFA h/e/t/c