[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: stubborn ear

  • From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 13:26:55 EST

This is a great idea, there could be a different author of various chapters
regarding various problems. Syd

In a message dated 2/4/2009 10:08:00 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
msmarchin@xxxxxxxx writes:
Hi  listers, First I would like to thank everyone who emailed me with their
thoughts, suggestions and words of support. The list truly is the  best!
Believe it or not the next day when I  went to let Jack out the  ear was up
and is still up today. Its amazing! Could it be from all that  positive energy?
This situation got me to thinking. So many people on the list  write in about
different problems and they get some great feedback on how to  manage them.
Wouldn't it be wonderful if there was a book or manual of the  most commonly
asked questions regarding the German shepherd and what you can  do about it? It
could be from ears to pano to whatever.  Just a  thought.
Thanks again to all who responded.
Sue  Marchini
POST  is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the original
kind  are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND of the

FORBIDDEN,
AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW.  VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org