[ SHOWGSD-L ] streaming video

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 21:33:14 EDT

In a message dated 10/10/2009 2:16:57 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx writes:
just to  keep things straight, the streaming video is bill burgraff's idea

and bill's doing.  lew bunch and bill got it  funded.

Last year, Zoe helped me download a program for steaming video. I planned
to do it, and has a great deal of help to get it working.  Bill was there
and I couldn't get it to work, since the system I was using was too slow with
my  air card, and then my computer broke down and I went out and bought
another with  Molly's help.

I purchased a camera, and Zoe found the program.

Bill did a great job over the last year setting it up, and testing it  at a
show.  There will be problems but this was years in the making. There  were
many people involved, even Tammy worked on it. She knows a lot about doing
it, and I am sure any problems will be worked out.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/