[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: stomping, cheering crowds~long

  • From: "Steve Grainger" <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Windvane" <windvane@xxxxxxxx>, BNBGSDS@xxxxxx, onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 11:18:37 -0600

Yes..and there are champions of the heart..and champions of the ring. Every
dog may be loved by someone..but some need to be lying by the fireplace..or
playing ball with the kids..not in the show ring. Although you may think it
a noble endeavor...supporting every dog..good or bad..sound or unsound is
sending the wrong message. Now your opinion may be different than mine as
to who the better dog is..that is fine..you may lend your support to a dog
that I would not clap for..that is fine..but lending your support to every
dog...just to make everyone feel included is letting your emotions govern
what is best for the breed. As DD and Lee have stated..clapping for a
spook..is counter productive..as a spook is an embarrassment to our
breed.as well as a poor specimen of the breed. Clapping to me is an
endorsement..for the dog..not the owners...I don't and won't endorse spooks
or poor specimens of the breed...just to make someone 'feel good." Christine

<onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxx>; <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: 1/26/2005 9:36:24 AM
> Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: stomping, cheering crowds~long
>
> I too clap for all the dogs , but some I clap louder for. I feel it is
rude
> not to clap for all of the dogs as every dog in the ring is LOVED by some
> one.  If I can't clap for all I don't clap for any of them. JMHO
>
> Emilie C.Woodruff
> Windvane Kennels
> 5877 Gardi Road
> Kamloops,B.C.
> V1S 2A1 Canada
>
> http://www.geocities.com/windvanekennels

FORWARDS
> of any kind are permitted without prior permission of the original author
> AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
> >
> > ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN
ANY
BE