[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: sticker shock

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 15:27:15 -0400

Sally,

The price of wholesale meat has gone up over 40% just since January.? I feed
Eagle Pack Holistic Duck to 2 dogs that cannot tolerate raw.? My price for a
33lb bag went from $39.95 to $47.95 just last week.?Yikes!!!??I can't feed the
cheaper brands due to the grains.? But, I will be looking for other options.? I
am working with 2 dog food companies right now.? One has a cooked, refrigerated
food that these 2 seem to tolerate.? I sure hope I can make that work as I get
free food from them as a distributor.? I guess in this current economy, we need
to get creative.??

Laura?