[ SHOWGSD-L ] sterilization methods

  • From: ValleSaladoGSD@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 22:58:43 -0600 (MDT)

the effects of castration and
hysterectomies on the growth and hormones, and diseases/side effects
related to
those operations.
Stormy Hope
California Federation of Dog Clubs
www.cfodconline.org
S.P. Region GSDCA RALEEF Representative
 Stormy's right , I had forgotten that it is reversible, although I think
maybe not always .
 Just for or the record I have been in German Shepherd Dogs since the
early 70's and that is the only dog that I have ever had altered, and I
also have never had an unplanned breeding and certainly never had a dog
roaming loose , not ever.
Although.... since I recently have started doing rescue , spay and neuter
will be a common occurrence around here, for the rescue dogs at least .

Connie Palmer Williams
South Park Colorado