[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: staying & going -not coming and going

  • From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 19:14:28 EDT

In a message dated 5/29/2005 6:09:22 PM Central Daylight Time, ELG440@xxxxxxx
writes:
I do hope this is correct as this club is so well  served with Gary and Lew,
that running for office should not preclude them from  serving on the board.

I may have been given wrong information the last time, or it  may be that a
board member does not have to resign to run, but is not  automatically
returned
to the board if he does not win  the election he or  she ran for.  I do not
know, but the board parliamentarian should clear  that up before the election.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)

Evan, it states what I sent in the P & P manual.................... so why do
we need a board parliamentarian??  And just who might that be??  More
importantly, why are you even questioning the ruling? I would not make a
statement if
it was in fact not true!

    Gary