[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: staying for group

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 03:41:45 -0400

Evan,

I have always wondered that too.  I figured the order is by size and speed of
movement.  But, when I look at the total orders of all the Groups, that isn't
really always so.  Ok, the Peke always goes last, like the GSD always goes
first.  But, who determined the order?  Is it just an unwritten law?  What
happens when new Breeds come in.  Is there a focus group that determines the
order?  Such mysteries in the dog show world :-)