[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: staying for Group

  • From: Gsdjudge@xxxxxxx
  • To: Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 23:31:13 EDT

In a message dated 6/2/2007 8:19:05 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Just  wondering how you all feel about staying for the group when you already
know  top Group winners will be in that class.  Are you just proud to have a
BB  animal to go into the group or are you feeling like it is not worth
staying  for?  I have no opinion--just wondering how you all feel .   Sandi

SAndi: In 2003 ,my dog Ch. Richterslusts Mr. T of Nordlicht, the sire of
your BAdBoy, won 40 Group 1.We lost BIS to some of the top winning animals in
the US but it was always a thrill to win that Group. It made me very proud of
my
 dog and the German Shepherd breed.I loved to hear the handlers from the
other breeds say" Here comes that DAMN shepherd" as we walked to the group
ring.
It was well worth the wait.       Bud