[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: sperm count

  • From: Angie Martin <charangsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kanstenk9s@xxxxxxxxxxx, ehomesg@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2009 15:32:44 -0400

Nancy,

This is so true.  I know here in Arizona one has to be extremely careful with
their males due to the excessive heat.  I know of several people this has
happened to and their sperm count did come back.

Angie Martin
Charan GSD's
Home of 08 So. Pacific BIM Charan's Masquerade of Kimber, both majors

 From: EH
omesG@xxxxxxx
 Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 11:57:12 -0400
 Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] sperm count
 To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 This is an Aussie question that I hope to help someone with. A friend has
 a 3 year old male that had a sperm count check at one year old and was
 fine. This dog is now 3 and there is no sperm in the semen even though there
 is plenty of semen.

 Does anyone know what could cause this or if there is any chance of
 reversal?

 Thanks,

 Angela
 steps!

(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221323013x1201367230/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?scf8072&hmpgIDb&bcd>

ulystepsfooterNO62)

 ===========================================================================>
OST is Copyrighted 2008. All material remains the property of the original

ANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION
F ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND
S A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

 For ass
istance, please contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

indows Liveâ?¢: Keep your life in sync.
ttp://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_BR_life_in_synch_062009
OST is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the original
MANNER