[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: sperm count

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: kanstenk9s@xxxxxxxxxxx, EHomesG@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 14:01:37 EDT

In a message dated 7/4/2009 11:49:55 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
kanstenk9s@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
had this happen to Ducati.  What we finally determined is  that it was heat

This is a problem in the warmer states.....I know it happens  lots in Texas
in hot weather.   Have found if my boys spend at  least 6-8 hours daily in
air cond they usually maintain their count just  fine.
If the dog ever overheated, and Aussie's sure can, it can  take awhile to
recover the sperm and either air cond or a cooler  climate.

Molly

Trillia German Shepherds  since 1972 ph 409-287-3940
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont  (recording secretary), Life member
CKC
"Wisdom is the result of a  lifetime of  listening"..unknown