[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: sperm

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: ALL4MORIAH@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 13:04:52 EST

My main concern wouldn't be the size of his testicles; those they can live  a
very fine life without. My main concern would be getting to the bottom of
whatever it is that's going on. I'd want to get a definitive answer,
YESTERDAY,
again, not some much because of the small testicles issue, but  to rule out
health issues that may be at the very least compromising or worst  case
scenario endangering the life of my dog.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds

In a message dated 2/21/2008 12:49:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ALL4MORIAH@xxxxxxx writes:

To  answer the Thyroid question. He was tested for both Hyper and Hypo
thyroid. Negative.
I'm in a quandary as to what to do.
If  it were just a case of no sperm, there could be many reasons that could
be dealt with, with meds. At this point my main concern is the testicles
being
so small. and can they be stopped from shrinking and is it to  late to
correct
the problem?
We could do biopsies of the  Prostate and testicles but that would  only
tell us that
there is  a problem. I don't think there is anything out there that can make

the testicles grow back.   Judi

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)