[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: spelling and writing

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 18:33:59 -0700

That is precisely why I still write checks for my bills while others go
online. The crossword puzzle is my morning routine so that I will be able to
think a little. I read a lot of books so that I don't forget to spell, and
take walks as time permits so that I know what my legs are for.
But, unfortunately, time takes its toll and no matter how much you work
against it there is just another week gone by, then a month, and then years.
Geeze, where has the time gone?
Lee F.