[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: specialty clubs NOT supporting juniors

  • From: Carolyn Putnam <kleinkauf2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx, Showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 08:53:56 -0800

When there are so few Jr.s around that show, it would be helpful if the
parents/Jr.'s contacted the clubs and let them know that the Jr. is
interested in showing in their shows....Because why should the classes be
offered and the expense of the trophies being bought if no one in the area
is available/interested in entering the classes.
Carolyn Putnam