[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: specialty clubs NOT supporting juniors

  • From: "Rebecca Little" <pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jkeene2005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 11:04:26 -0500

Well I do think if we are to encourage a new group of young show people that
we need to make an effort to have showmanship available. The local GSD
specialty (closest to me) will not even consider having it but royally
messes up the kids with GSD's from showing in Junior's at nearby events the
same weekend because since there is a specialty within a certin number of
miles you can't show a GSD at the all breed in juniors. No fair! Either they
should offer it or the kids should be able to show their GSD at the all
breed in juniors. YES this has happened to my daughter and I am sure others
as well!
Rebecca Little
Peakes Brook German Shepherds
http://www.peakesbrookshepherds.com/