[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: specialty clubs NOT supporting juniors

  • From: Jessica Keene <jkeene2005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lhavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 13:31:01 -0600

I believe rebecca if referring to when a specialty is held near an all breed
some all breeds with not allow GSDs to show because of the specialty (i've seen
this in a few cases) and that goes for juniors as well, if the breed is not to
be exhibited in the breed ring it can not be shown in juniors either, at least
that is what I have been told.

  Jessica Keene

http://www.freewebs.com/gsdjunior/

Windows 7: It works the way you want.