[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: specialty clubs NOT supporting juniors

  • From: Donna Fefee <dlfefee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 12:40:55 -0500

Jessica,

My club (the GSDC of East TN) has not offered Junior Showmanship in the
past because we do not have any juniors in our club--nope, not a one.
We would LIKE to have some juniors in our club, and we're always on the
look-out for some, but it never seems to work out.

Any juniors who would be SERIOUSLY interested in showing in Junior
Showmanship in Alcoa, Tennessee, should contact me.  If there is
sufficient demand, I will try very hard to make it happen.  Our 2010
shows will be May 1-2, and our 2011 shows (with Futurity) will be April
29-May 1.

Thank you,

Donna Fefee
mailto:gsdc.east.tn@xxxxxxxxx