[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: specialty clubs NOT supporting juniors

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jkeene2005@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 15:40:04 -0800

Well a primary reason is because there simply are NO juniors to participate
in many areas.
This all goes under the heading of "GSDCA and Our Aging Membership"
We have few up and comers....it is not the norm to see young families at our
shows
as it is at the WDA / USA events.
Kathy
http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com
PUP-DATED:  OCT 5, 2009
Home of:
CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle

"En Victoria , Veritas"