[ SHOWGSD-L ] specialty clubs NOT supporting juniors

  • From: Jessica Keene <jkeene2005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 17:21:29 -0600

I just thought I'd bring up this topic, I've noticed lately there are an awful
lot of clubs for our breed that do not offer junior showmanship at their
specialty show...why is that? juniors are very important to have imo....(and no
I am not just speaking up because I am one) what do you think? and Do you think
it should change and have more clubs support it? less? if less, why? I
understand pulling kids out of school for dogs shows is not right but even on
weekends there are clubs who simply choose not to support it, why? thank you,
Jess

  Jessica Keene

http://www.freewebs.com/gsdjunior/

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/