[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: spay/neuter religious obj

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gsdjm@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "gsd list mail" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 11:55:04 -0500

I would also like to know a bit more concerning these things.  In my studies
with the Old Testament, (Original Hebrew
history written there) It seemed to me that it is close to the Torah in some
teachings and history.  A eunuch, if I'm right,
is a castrated human to whom the surgery was done so he could work in a
"safe" manner with females.  I also thought
I saw somewhere in my studies that castrating was common for
Teachers/Leaders and/or Political People --- not sure
what history that was, but it rings a bell. It's very interesting that there
are many many similarities in most all of the basic
beliefs and all going way way back many centuries.   Guess we've always
pretty much been on the same track.
To make this dog related, our wonderful canines and their relatives are
noted too.        Norma no L but lovin' Da List
in order to learn all kinds of splendid things with you great folks.