[ SHOWGSD-L ] sparrows

  • From: "Jeanne M" <gsdjm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsd list mail" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 15:41:44 -0500

If you put food in one feeder.....the cheapest you can find,... the sparrows
will eat, especially if it is seed with hulls...in most of your other feeders
put sunflower seeds, and you will get a lot of song birds...the small birds
will also eat them...(small I mean nutchatches, chicadees, ect...the sparrows
are a real pesky bird...I have removed the start of their nest from my blue
bird house, every single day for the last month and they just keep coming back
.  The people at the wild bird store told me to do this, and I have a lot less
sparrows.....yes, I buy the best for the birds as I do for my one
cardigan...........

 Jeanne Marcovitz
gsdjm@xxxxxxxxxxx