[ SHOWGSD-L ] sort of..OT...manners

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 20:28:20 EST

Every year, I enjoy picking out, on line, gifts at Christmas for my pup
buyers.   Let me emphasize I ENJOY doing it.   I also have some other Dog
people to
whom I send little gifts, money not being really there to   spend more
anymore.
Most of my gifts are received in the spirit that it's given...just a thought.
  And they send an email (or a little card) and say we received the gift,
thank you.   (Sometimes a bit more, but that's the thought).

My gripe?   Whatever happened to Manners?   I send the gifts online, get
acknowledgment that they are sent, and that's the last I ever hear of them.
Do I
know that the recipients receive them?   Do I care?   Yes, I would like to
know that the gift didn't disappear into cyberspace.   Do I need big kissy
gratitude?   NOPE!...just let me know that they got there.

Does this ever happen to any of you?

And that's my big personal gripe of the year.

Dog related?   I mutter bad words to my dogs, and they are offended :-)

Stormy Hope
www.FairhopeGSD.com