[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: sometimes you win when you lose

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 17:41:45 -0800

An Internal Audit Committee was formed to go through the last four
years (2006-2010) to possibly discover that, Steven.  They were to
report back to the Board, but I can't remember when... July???
anyway, some good people are on the committee and if it doesn't drive
the Treasurer to an over-worked breakdown, there may be some answers.
I think Evan and I both reported what the Forensic Auditor said
regarding the documentation.
Stormy