[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: something we all could work for.....

  • From: Jessica MacMillan <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx>, <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 09:41:41 -0500

In our little town, Smokey the K9 Cop (a handsome sable boy) is trying to raise
$1200.00 for a bullet proof vest.. Next Saturday I am holding a dog bathing day
and all funds raised will go for that..

But help the firehouses too... I am all for that :-) As you all know, there is
a little spot in my heart for firefighters too.

Jessica MacMillan
Paisley Dals (www.paisleydals.com)
& The Shepherd Girls (Simmie, CGC, TDI, TC, HIC & Pepper, HIC)
Member of: DCA, GSDCA & GTCDC

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222985/direct/01/