[ SHOWGSD-L ] something to ponder

  • From: NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 23:38:50 -0400

Since the line about the judges procedure in examining testicles on
bitches drew so many responses I have to tell one of those tales from
long ago.
Walter frost and I were very good friends.
Danny Dwier and I were also good friends
They showed Harrigan under Walter down in Texas and Walter put him
Reserve.
I asked Walter about it and he said that when he examined Harrigan he
discovered that the dogs testicles were not the same size.that harrigan
had one square testicle and one normal one. He was never
specific as to which testicle was most irregular.
The truth is that no dogs have testicles exactly the same size.
Anyway Terry Hower and i had a drinking Club and after we heard that
story we started toasting all of the faults on all the great dogs and
we would always start it off with
"To Harrigans testicles"