[ SHOWGSD-L ] someone looking for the next dog

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: the list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 08:30:23 -0800 (PST)

I was called while on my way home by a couple from out of the country.  They
are now dog-less, seem on the level and want a coated GSD for their family pet.

  Below is the email I requested they send with their contact info.  They wish
to select a dog personally and appear to have the money to both fly here,
somewhere and pay for a quality pet.

  Please screen at your own descretion, I only know what they said.  From that
they seem very nice and like they do know about GSD's.

  Dear Sheila Lieberman

  With reference to our telephone conversation of yesterday, we would like to
reiterate our
  intention to find an old German Shephard Puppy preferably male with your kind
assistance.

  Just to let you know again, we have been German Shephard owners for almost 30
years now and after our last girl passed away 9 months ago, we are living in a
house that feels
  empty.  Thus after months of reconciliation coming home from a vacation in
Hawaii, we felt
  the need to change that and again give our love and care to a dog which is a
long haired
  German Shephard as our favourite.

  If you feel you know someone with a reputable kennel, would you please let us
know.
  No doubt, we would come and view in person and if agreed ship together our
dog to our
  beautiful island of Curacao.

  We look forward to your reply with anticipation.  Many thanks.

  With kind regards

  Kim and Dieter Paech,
  Royal Gardens 10,
  Willemstadt,
  Curacao, Netherland Antilles.

  Telephone (599 9) 737 5751
  Fax          (599 9) 737 5551
  Cell          (599 9) 561 5401

  Hope they are as good as they sounded.  Please find a puppy for them.
  sheila