[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: some rules (guidelines) will always be broken...

  • From: pruett@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 18:21:43 +0000

some rules (guidelines) will always be broken...

I understand that doubling falls under the heading of "guidelines" -
that's why I used the "guidelines" word in my post.  However, the AKC
interprets doubling as a rule and harrasses judges, particularly
provisional judges, and doublers accordingly.

Laurie

Quoting Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx: