[ SHOWGSD-L ] some judges!!!!

  • From: Linda Terry <jolisgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 18:14:32 -0400

A friend of mine told me this morning that her boy (from my breeding) went
WD in Canada a couple of weeks ago at a small all-breed show.  She and her
husband were so excited because it would be the last point needed for his
Canadian championship.  However, after the judge awarded the ribbon, he
informed my friend's husband (who handles the dog himself) that he was
withholding the point because the dog was too old.  7 year old male who is
in great physical shape.  Honestly, I think some judges are in league with
those who want to stop the sport of dog showing!!!!!!
--
Linda Terry
etsy shop:

any post.