[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: so, how was your Christmas???

  • From: "Kate Syssoloff" <rockannand@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 13:22:31 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

oh, and the whipped cream of the season?? My husband Hank bought me an
Italian leather coat..I have never owned a leather coat and the fact that=
 he
spent considerable time finding the exact perfect one (which it is) makes
this very special indeed..I can die now a very contented woman..=0D
 =0D
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!=0D
 =0D
 =0D
Sue=0D
 =0D
=3D=0D
Great Christmas story Sue.....  Really enjoyed reading about it....  You'=
ve
got a wonderful family.=0D
=0D
Our story is different.=0D
=0D
Bas came home early Christmas Eve (he worked), and I was ready with wrapp=
ed
presents and all dolled up to leave for Langley to our relatives for a bi=
bash.  Natalie Syssoloff (Whistler Ski resort, Chef extraordinare), had
spent 3 days preparing the feast and we were to be 15 sitting at her tabl=
e.=0D
=0D
By the time Bas was cleaned up, the snow was measuring 56 Centimeters (18=
 ")
 on the deck and the blizzard was turning into a white-out.  Sadly, we ha=
to make a call to cancel.=0D
=0D
But, you know....  I had purchased a large turkey leg (don't ask me why,
turkey wasn't supposed to be here), and we had everything we needed for a
feast.  While the turkey cooked, Bas and I had a really good workout in o=
ur
gym and then jumped into our SPA tub.....  Lovely!!!!!!!!!!!=0D
=0D
Then, with candles, sparkling cranberry/apple cocktail.........  we turne=
off the lights except for the Christmas tree, lighted decorations outside=
,
spotlights on the trees in the woods......... and, nestled into our chair=
for an evening of Christmas music and stories of Christmas past's.=0D
=0D
And to make it dog related....  I got a frantic call from Clients asking =
me
to board their bitch...  an old Tiger daughter.  So for 5 days, Rinty is =
at
Rockannand, so Mom and daughter can attend a family wedding back east.=20
Rinty knew me right away and squealed in delight and the rest of the dogs
hardly barked at her.  So...  Rinty came home to spend Christmas with her
old pack.  And, another family was able to spend it with theirs....  It a=
ll
worked out they way it was supposed to.=0D
=0D
Life is good.=0D
=0D
Kate