[ SHOWGSD-L ] ......smee.....

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 10:06:56 -0800 (PST)

As we light the tree on Christmas eve, or watch as the last of the candles on
the Menorah slowly go out...lets remember that we are ALL one brotherhood; that
of the brotherhood of man. Treat each other kindly, as you would want yourself
to be treated. Think before you speak, as the words you say may prompt someone
to reach for that brass ring or turn away from their dreams. Keep in mind those
that have less; if its a "doggy friend", bring them a bag or two of food or
maybe volunteer to sit with their furry friends so that they can get a few
moments respite. Stand up for those who have no one to speak for them, both
animal AND human..remember that all life has value. We can entertain angels
without
ever realizing it and miracles DO happen, (right Pat?). And to make this dog
related, please remember those who sit forgotten in the shelters. A visit from
a caring person... a walk in the sunshine...a milkbone...perhaps a donation of
sponsorship which would make that dog eminently more adoptable and may mean the
difference between life and death.
We at LHSH  realize that the Administration of this list has been more than
gracious over the last year by allowing us to post animals in need and our
Rescue updates...and for that we will be eternally grateful. We pray for the
day that these constant reminders are no longer needed and that there is a
loving home waiting for every dog. Until that day, we will plod along and
rejoice with every success...cry for every baby whose life ended way too
early..and wait for this brotherhood of man to come together and care for the
least of these...
Wishing you all the Miracle of the season, Peace and harmony in your home and
in your heart...
The Members of Last Hope, Safe Haven Inc. and
Dawn, Kizzy, Krunch, Arwen, Graciella, and Vincent
Dawn Restuccia, Pres.
Last Hope, Safe Haven
Donations may be made to:
Paypal via windwych@xxxxxxxxx