[ SHOWGSD-L ] small puppy brag

  • From: culzeans1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 14:48:13 -0400

My very good friend Debby Reynolds took her boy, my Culzeans Draw a Hard Line
at P.S. aka: Luke, to the Del Monte show this last weekend. On Sat. Luke took a
reserve?and recieved a Best Puppy and a Puppy Group 4. Debby missed Sundays
show with car problems but she and Luke had the best time, she said everyone
was very welcoming. Debby hasn't been in shepherds since the 70's, she
has?showed mostly Shar-Pei's, Chinese Cresteds and Greater Swiss Mountain dogs
since then. When I lived in Ca she showed my dogs for me occasionally. But she
is so crazy about Luke, she said she forgot how smart these dogs were. Luke
works with her on a daily basis with her goats and she says he just shines
there. I believe these two are meant for each other! Luke is out of my Reese
and Heather Miller's CH. Windmill's Synchronicity "Sting" who finished his
championship solely in the Bred By. He is a very nice dog. Two out of that
litter are currently showing. Luke and Dara, Ashley Miller's little girl
  who is doing very well!
I am very happy for Debby and Luke!
Pam